[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0042643 actomyosin, actin portion

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Thu Jun 25 06:11:14 PDT 2020

Dear all,
The proposal has been made to obsolete GO:0042643 actomyosin, actin portion. This corresponds to actin, a gene product.

There are 3 EXP annotations:
1 UniProt
2 WormBase @vanaukenk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19F2pmvbDY3XizQtEH2TZm79wN375f5fDcz72sCDdZXU/edit#gid=0

There are no mappings, this term is not present in any subsets.

You can comment in the ticket:
https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/19570

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed with the obsoletion this term on July  1st, 2020. Unless objections are received by July  1st, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale