[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:1902666 protein localization to Mmi1 nuclear focus complex'

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Wed Mar 11 00:12:32 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:1902666 protein localization to Mmi1 nuclear focus complex'. The reason for obsoletion is that there is no evidence that this process exists (no factor mediates the localization of proteins to Mmi1 nuclear foci).

There are no annotations or mappings to this term; this term is not in any subsets.

Comments should be added to the ticket:
geneontology/go-ontology#19063

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on March 16th, 2020. Unless objections are received by March 16th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale