[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0004584 dolichyl-phosphate-mannose-glycolipid alpha-mannosyltransferase activity.

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Wed Mar 11 00:47:49 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete GO:0004584 dolichyl-phosphate-mannose-glycolipid alpha-mannosyltransferase activity. The reason for obsoletion is that this activity has been replaced by 4 activities in EC.

Annotations have been reviewed (geneontology/go-annotation#2872).

There is one EC2GO mapping:
EC:2.4.1.130 > GO:dolichyl-phosphate-mannose-glycolipid alpha-mannosyltransferase activity ; GO:0004584
that should be remove @pgarmiri Can you do that?

This term is not an any subsets.

Comments can be added to the ticket: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/16022

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on March 18th, 2020. Unless objections are received by March 18th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale