[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0061746 single-stranded DNA-dependent GTPase activity

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Thu Mar 12 03:27:46 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete GO:0061746 single-stranded DNA-dependent GTPase activity. The reason for obsoletion is that there is no evidence that this reaction occurs under physiological conditions.

There is a single annotation to Q3V5F2 by CACAO @sandyl27 <https://github.com/sandyl27>
which should be deleted as it is redundant with another annotation (single-stranded DNA helicase activity).

There are no mappings to thus term; this term is not present in any subsets.

Comments can be added to the ticket: geneontology/go-ontology#19078 <https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/19078>
We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on March 18th, 2020. Unless objections are received by March 18th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale