[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0005724 nuclear telomeric heterochromatin and GO:0031933 telomeric heterochromatin

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Tue Mar 17 06:22:10 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete

GO:0005724 nuclear telomeric heterochromatin - 27 EXP
GO:0031933 telomeric heterochromatin - 5 EXP
The reason for obsoletion is that there is no heterochromatin at the telomere. Annotations should be reviewed from this ticket: geneontology/go-annotation#2883 <https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/2883>
There are no mappings to those terms; those terms are not present in any subsets.

You can add any comments to the ticket:
geneontology/go-ontology#19086 <https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/19086>
We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. Since there are some annotations we’d like to propose to obsolete this term on March 31st, 2020. Unless objections are received by March 31st, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale