[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0090115 C-5 methylation on cytosine involved in chromatin silencing'

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Wed Mar 18 06:25:13 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:0090115 C-5 methylation on cytosine involved in chromatin silencing'. The reason for obsoletion is that this is a molecular function. There are no annotations  or mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

You can comment in the ticket:
https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/19108

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed with the obsoletion this term on March 21st, 2020. Unless objections are received by March 21st, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale