[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: regulation of translation in response to nitrogen starvation and children

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Thu Mar 19 01:21:36 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete
* GO:0070321 regulation of translation in response to nitrogen starvation
* GO:0070322 negative regulation of translation in response to nitrogen starvation
* GO:0070323 positive regulation of translation in response to nitrogen starvation

The reason for obsoletion is that these terms represent 'GO:0034198' cellular response to amino acid starvation'. There were 2 annotations to these terms (by PomBase) that have now been removed (see https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/19092#issuecomment-600508114).

There are no mappings; this term is not present in any subset.

You can comment in the ticket:
https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/19092

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed with the obsoletion this term on March 21st, 2020. Unless objections are received by March 21st, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale