[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0090286 cytoskeletal anchoring at nuclear membrane"

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Tue Mar 24 11:01:04 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete "GO:0090286 cytoskeletal anchoring at nuclear membrane". The reason for obsoletion is that this term represents a molecular function, GO:0140444 cytoskeleton-nuclear membrane anchor activity (just created on March 24th), so it will available in a few days in annotation tools).

There are 5 manual annotations (EXP + others) and 1 InterPro mappings see annotation ticket:
https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/2902

This term is not present in any subsets.

You can comment in the ticket:
https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18283

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed with the obsoletion this term on March 31st, 2020. Unless objections are received by March 31st, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale