[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:1990847 | peptide pheromone transmembrane export involved in positive regulation of conjugation with cellular fusion

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Mon Nov 9 07:55:26 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete GO:1990847 | peptide pheromone transmembrane export involved in positive regulation of conjugation with cellular fusion.

The reason for obsoletion is that this represents a BP in a BP and should be represented with a GO-CAM model. There are 4 EXP annotations (PomBase; being reviewed). There is no mappings, this term is not present in any subsets.

You can add comments to the ticket: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/20310

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on November 16th, 2020. Unless objections are received by November 16th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale