[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:2000325 regulation of nuclear receptor transcription coactivator activity & children

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Mon Nov 9 08:37:27 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete
GO:2000325 regulation of nuclear receptor transcription coactivator activity
GO:2000326 negative regulation of nuclear receptor transcription coactivator activity
GO:2000327 positive regulation of nuclear receptor transcription coactivator activity

Those BPs are redundant with the MFs
GO:0030374 nuclear receptor coactivator activity
and  GO:0140536 nuclear receptor corepressor activity

There are manual 5 annotations to this term (3 already fixed), see https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/3504

There are no mappings; these terms are not present in any subsets.

You can add comments to the ticket: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/20263

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on November 16th, 2020. Unless objections are received by November 16th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale