[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0097755 and GO:0097756 positive/negative regulation of blood vessel diameter

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Wed Nov 11 23:19:31 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete
GO:0097756 negative regulation of blood vessel diameter -> consider: vasoconstriction: 16 EXP
GO:0097755 positive regulation of blood vessel diameter -> consider: vasodilation: 45 EXP

Contributor   (Assigned by)
--
AgBase | 7
MGI | 2

There are no mappings; these terms are not in any subsets.

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. Since there are many annotations to be reviewed, we’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on November 27th, 2020. Unless objections are received by November 27th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change. You can add comments to the ticket: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/12253

Thanks, Pascale