[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0030375 thyroid hormone receptor coactivator activity

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Tue Nov 17 06:18:20 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:0030375 thyroid hormone receptor coactivator activity'. The reason for obsoletion is that this term is too granular for compared to the rest of the branch. We will add a 'replace by' GO:0030374 nuclear receptor transcription coactivator activity.

There are 4 manual annotations (1 RGD, 3 MGI), see https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/3520.

There are no mappings to this term; this term is not present in any subsets.

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on November 23rd, 2020. Unless objections are received by November 23rd, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change. You can  comment on the ticket: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/20260

Thanks, Pascale