[go-friends] UCL functional gene annotation quarterly newsletter

Lovering, Ruth r.lovering at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 1 14:37:49 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached the latest newsletter for the UCL functional GO annotation initiative funded by Alzheimer's Research UK.
The newsletter provides a summary of our ARUK-funded GO annotation projects and the annotations created by our 4 MSc students. I would appreciate it if you would retweet or like the tweet about this newsletter.

Kind regards
Ruth

Professor Ruth Lovering,  Gene Annotation Coordinator

[signature_1821245640]<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/functional-gene-annotation>  Twitter: @UCLgene

Pre-clinical & Fundamental Science, Institute of Cardiovascular Science
University College London, Rayne Building, 5 University Street, London WC1E 6JF.
Tel: 44-20-7679-6965; Skype: ruthlovering