[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: 'GO:0034624 DNA recombinase assembly involved in gene conversion at mating-type locus'

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Mon Sep 21 03:18:37 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:0034624 DNA recombinase assembly involved in gene conversion at mating-type locus'. The reason for obsoletion is that this should be represented by a GO-CAM model.

There are no annotations and no mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on September 24th, 2020. Unless objections are received by September 24th, 2020. we will assume that you agree to this change.

Comments may be added to the ticket : #19999

Thanks, Pascale