[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0001300 chronological cell aging

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Mon Sep 21 09:12:23 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:0001300 chronological cell aging' and its children.

There are 22 EXP annotations by SGD, MGI and BHF. There are no mappings to these terms. These term is not present in any subsets.

The annotation review ticket is here:
https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/3255

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on September 28th, 2020. Unless objections are received by September 28th, 2020. we will assume that you agree to this change.

Comments may be added to the ticket : #18632

Thanks, Pascale