[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0001302 replicative cell aging and children

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Mon Sep 21 09:32:17 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete replicative cell aging. The reason for obsoletion is that this represent an assay (how long the cell lives), not a true BP.

There are 80 annotations to these terms:

Group | Number of annotations
-- | --
CACAO | 2
CGD | 4
MGI | 3
RGD | 2
SGD | 67
UniProt | 2 (fixed)

There are no mappings; this term is not present in any subsets.

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on September 28th, 2020. Unless objections are received by September 28th, 2020. we will assume that you agree to this change.

Comments may be added to the ticket : #20007

Thanks, Pascale