[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0000188 | inactivation of MAPK activity & related

Pascale Gaudet Pascale.Gaudet at sib.swiss
Fri Apr 16 09:32:33 PDT 2021

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete the following terms:

GO:0000188 | inactivation of MAPK activity'
GO:0051389 | inactivation of MAPKK activity'
GO:0051390 | inactivation of MAPKKK activity'

The reason for obsoletion is that those represent molecular functions. There are 72 annotations to those terms:

Contributor   (Assigned by)
--
ARUK-UCL | 1
CGD | 2

Annotation review ticket is here: https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/3736

There are no mappings to these terms; these terms are not present in any subsets.

You can comment on the ticket here: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/21308

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on May 15, to leave time for groups to make corrections. Unless objections are received by May 15, 2021, we will assume that you agree to this change.