[go-friends] REMINDER: Spring 2021 GOC meeting - Registration now open

Pascale Gaudet Pascale.Gaudet at sib.swiss
Mon Apr 19 03:37:18 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder that registration for the Spring 2021 GOC meeting is now open: If you plan to attend, please register here (free):   https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gene-ontology-main-meeting-remote-tickets-150240357955

Here is a link to the draft agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QVruWj797NOHJgs06859Hy3WvsL504H5XcTEwSiGqUQ/edit#heading=h.amu8m09c295
If you have any discussion topics that you'd like to add, or and comments or questions, please email them to me.

We welcome presentations/updates from contributing groups. If you would like to present, please email me by the end of this week (April 23rd).

Thanks, Pascale