[go-friends] GOC meeting presentations - last reminder

Pascale Gaudet Pascale.Gaudet at sib.swiss
Thu Apr 22 03:39:09 PDT 2021

Dear all,

The GOC meeting is coming up in less than 2 weeks (May 4th-7th). For this meeting, we would like to encourage presentations and discussions around two main topics:

-          How to leverage existing resources to accelerate GO curation: community curation/automated and semi-automated approaches

-          host-pathogen interactions.

If you would like to give an update on your group's activities on these topics, or present a specific project (even outside the suggestions above), please let me know by tomorrow , Friday April 23rd. We want to finalize the agenda next week.

Thanks everyone!

Pascale

Useful links:
Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gene-ontology-main-meeting-remote-tickets-150240357955