[go-friends] The proposal has been made to obsolete: [(GO:0034433] [Steroid esterification.

Harold Drabkin Harold.Drabkin at jax.org
Fri Feb 12 08:33:21 PST 2021

Dear all, The proposal has been made to obsolete: [(GO:0034433] [Steroid esterification]. The reason for obsoletion is that these terms represent single-step reactions
There are 35 experimental annotations to this term and/or children

BHF-UCL 13]
MGI 1
TAIR 2
UniProt 11
ZFIN 1

There is 1  InterPro2GO mapping to InterPro:IPR030687
This term is included in the 0 subsets
Comments can be made here
https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/19255
Annotations are here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nvfCX3MejcsA_OuUFH113Xlc8MOpoRB7ZDMpkwuBFkk/edit#gid=0

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on 2/26/2021 Unless objections are received by 2/26/2021,  we will assume that you agree to this change.

Harold
---