[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:2000574 regulation of microtubule motor activity and GO:0120079 regulation of microfilament motor activity and children

Pascale Gaudet Pascale.Gaudet at sib.swiss
Wed Jun 16 06:50:29 PDT 2021

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete GO:2000574 regulation of microtubule motor activity and GO:0120079 regulation of microfilament motor activity and children. The reason for obsoletion is that these terms represent molecular functions. New MF terms have been created to re-house annotations as appropriate:
GO:0140659 motor activity regulator activity
GO:0140660 motor activity activator activity
GO:0140661 motor activity inhibitor activity

There are 32 annotations to these terms:
AgBase
1
ARUK-UCL
1
AspGD
1
CAFA
3
ComplexPortal
1
dictyBase
1
FlyBase
7
PomBase
6
RGD
1
SGD
5
UniProt
3
WB
2

The annotation review ticket is here: https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/3819

These terms are not present in any subsets; there are no mappings to these terms. To allow re-annotation, we will wait 2 weeks before obsoletion, until June 30, 2021. Unless objections are received by June 30, 2021, we will assume that you agree to this change.

You may comment on the ticket here: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/21626

Thanks, Pascale