[go-friends] Recent ECO mapping files update

Michelle Giglio mgiglio at som.umaryland.edu
Mon Oct 18 08:36:10 PDT 2021

Hello,

In September, ECO made some updates to the gaf-eco-mapping.txt and gaf-eco-mapping-derived.txt files. The format is the same, but some of the mappings were updated – most notably with regard to mappings to IEA.
We have since heard that some groups have had problems as a result of these updates.
Please let me know if this is the case for you so we can figure out how to fix things for you.

I sincerely apologize for any disruptions that may have occurred.

Thanks,
Michelle