[gohelp] Re: GO API and search

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 9 09:53:01 PDT 2007

Dear Li,

There is a perl API, go-db-perl, for the GO MySQL database that can
connect to a local or remote installation of the GO database. It requires
go-perl; both are available from CPAN.

   http://search.cpan.org/~cmungall/go-perl/
   http://search.cpan.org/~cmungall/go-db-perl/

I will also forward your question to the software developers in the GO
Consortium, who will probably be able to help you more.

Regards,
Midori

Midori A. Harris, Ph.D.
GO Editor