[gohelp] Re: GO API and search

Midori Harris midori at
Wed May 9 09:53:01 PDT 2007

Dear Li,

There is a perl API, go-db-perl, for the GO MySQL database that can
connect to a local or remote installation of the GO database. It requires
go-perl; both are available from CPAN.

I will also forward your question to the software developers in the GO
Consortium, who will probably be able to help you more.

Midori A. Harris, Ph.D.
GO Editor
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Cambridge CB10 1SD UK