[Gohelp] GO Term Enrichment for E. coli

Eurie Hong eurie at
Wed Dec 15 17:15:47 PST 2010

Dear Adrienne,

Thanks for writing to GO.  If you are using the GO Term Enrichment tool available form GO, all you need is a list of E. coli genes that you would like to investigate.  You can input your gene list and select a database filter.  For E. coli, the database filter will be 'EcoCyc'.  The associated GO terms are already available in the database.

For your convenience, the URL for GO Term Enrichment can be found here:

The AmiGO manual, linked from the GO Term Enrichment tool, provides some help documentation:

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Eurie L. Hong, Ph.D.
Scientific Curator
Saccharomyces Genome Database:
Gene Ontology: