[go-helpdesk] Amigo graphical display

David Hill David.Hill at jax.org
Tue Jun 5 05:59:50 PDT 2012

Dear Dr. McGreevy,

Thank you for contacting the GO Consortium. Ramigo is not a tool that is
provided by the GO Consortium. However if the graphical representation it
uses is the same as the ontology representation in the GO AmiGO tool's
Graphical View, then the lines between the terms refer to the following
relationships.

Dark blue= is_a
Black= regulates
Red= negatively_regulates