[go-helpdesk] [go-software] Fwd: Term enrichment tool

Rama Balakrishnan ramab at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 5 12:20:37 PDT 2012

HI Christian,

The IDs aren't in the GO Database meaning they don't have a GO annotation and hence did not make it to the GO database. It will be wonderful if you can send us some papers for some of these very well characterized genes. Once we curate them, they should be available in the GO Database and for your analysis. Hope this answers your question.

Best,

Rama