[go-helpdesk] Gene Ontology Query

David Hill David.Hill at jax.org
Thu Jun 7 12:24:43 PDT 2012

Dear Dr. Oliveira,

Thank you for contacting the Gene Ontology Consortium. I'm afraid that
your background set appears to be above the upper limit for character
input. We have temporarily raised the limit on the AmiGO-labs site to
accommodate 500000 characters. Could you please try term enrichment the
tool on this site?

(http://amigo.berkeleybop.org <http://amigo.berkeleybop.org/>)

Sincerely,

David Hill