[go-helpdesk] B cell: hierarchy of cell type

Tanya Berardini tberardi at acoma.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 15 13:56:13 PDT 2012

Dear Ashwini,

Thank you for contacting GO with your question.  Are you interested in B
cells in the context of the Cell Ontology or the Gene Ontology?  If you can
provide more information on the type of data you have and what type of
visualization you are after, I can direct your question appropriately.

Best wishes,

Tanya Berardini
Curator