[go-helpdesk] Plant GO Slim categories

Susan Tweedie sart2 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 19 04:53:58 PDT 2012

Dear Katrien

Thank you for contacting the GO Consortium with your question.

The GO consortium Plant GO slim can be downloaded from our website:
http://www.geneontology.org/GO_slims/goslim_plant.obo

This file is in obo format which contains full term details for each
term entry but could be used to generate a simple list. I am cc'ing
Tanya Beradini from TAIR in case she is aware of other formats of this
information.

Please get back to us if you have further questions.

Best wishes,

Susan Tweedie

FlyBase GO curator

On 19 Jun 2012, at 19/Jun/2012 10:04:43, go-helpdesk-bounces at lists.stanford.edu