[go-helpdesk] go_daily.autoQC missing

Susan Tweedie sart2 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 04:01:07 PDT 2012

Hi Juri

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - the developers are on the
US West coast.

They thought they had got to the bottom of the problem and solved it
by adjusting the timings of file production but it still seems to be
missing day.

I'll get back to them and let you know when it is resolved.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Susan