[go-helpdesk] go_daily.autoQC missing

Benjamin Hitz hitz at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 20 09:09:13 PDT 2012

Actually -
If you check you will see the June 19th files are still there in latest-term.   I had to move the FTP push up to catch the autoQC file.   So it should be there by the end of the day (files should say June 20th) .

Ben
On Jun 20, 2012, at 4:01 AM, Susan Tweedie wrote:

> Hi Juri
>
> Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - the developers are on the US West coast.
>
> They thought they had got to the bottom of the problem and solved it by adjusting the timings of file production but it still seems to be missing day.
>
> I'll get back to them and let you know when it is resolved.
>
> Apologies for the inconvenience.
>
> Susan
>

> On 19 Jun 2012, at 19/Jun/2012 12:30:16, Susan Tweedie wrote:
>
>> Dear Juri
>>
>> Thank you for contacting us about this missing file. I have forwarded your message to our developers who will get back to you about this problem.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Susan Tweedie
>>

>> On 19 Jun 2012, at 19/Jun/2012 12:07:06, go-helpdesk-bounces at lists.stanford.edu wrote:
>>

>>> From: Juri Paern <jpaern at ebi.ac.uk>
>>> Date: 19 June 2012 10:39:23 BST
>>> To: gohelp at geneontology.org, eb-eye <eb-eye at ebi.ac.uk>
>>> Subject: go_daily.autoQC missing at http://archive.geneontology.org/latest-termdb
>>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> go_daily.autoQC is missing at http://archive.geneontology.org/latest-termdb.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Juri Paern                                    Tel: +44-(0)1223-494532
>>> EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute        Fax: +44-(0)1223-492621
>>> Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton         EMail: jpaern at ebi.ac.uk
>>> Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK                        URL: http://www.ebi.ac.uk

Ben Hitz
Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
Stanford University ** hitz at stanford.edu