[go-helpdesk] Visualization GO Help query

Paola Roncaglia paola at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 26 05:10:30 PDT 2012

Dear Sergio,

Thank you for contacting GO.

The Gene Ontology web site hosts a collection of ontology visualization
tools, here:
http://www.geneontology.org/GO.tools_by_type.visualization.shtml
Starred tools are those whose listings have been updated recently;
non-starred tools may be unsupported or may no longer be active.

For example, you may choose AmiGO:
http://amigo.geneontology.org/
Click on "Tools & Resources" at the top of the page, then click on
"Visualization" from the list of "Other Tools and Resources in AmiGO".
Detailed instructions to use this tool can be found here:
http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/AmiGO_Manual:_Visualize

A comprehensive list of Gene Ontology tools can be found here:
http://www.geneontology.org/GO.tools.shtml

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any more queries.
With best regards,

Paola Roncaglia, for GO help.

--
Dr Paola Roncaglia