[go-helpdesk] Sorghum GO Slim - GO Help query (from website)

Paola Roncaglia paola at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 28 03:10:53 PDT 2012

Dear Bian,

Thank you for writing to GO.

GO does not maintain a specific GO slim set for Sorghum bicolor, however
we do have a generic plant slim that would be appropriate for your
needs. You may download it from here:

http://www.geneontology.org/GO.slims.shtml#maint

This slim set should work well with your species, but if it doesn't, it
is also possible to create your own GO slim set.
You may find general information on GO Slims and Subsets here:
http://www.geneontology.org/GO.slims.shtml
A list of tools to perform GO slimming analysis is available here:
http://www.geneontology.org/GO.tools_by_type.slimmer.shtml

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any more questions.
With best regards,

Paola Roncaglia, for GO help.

--
Dr Paola Roncaglia