[go-helpdesk] GO Help query (from website)

Paola Roncaglia paola at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 28 03:20:08 PDT 2012

Dear Bahar,

Thank you for writing to GO.

I'm afraid we can't be of much help unless you provide us with a few
more details about your query.
You may find Gene Ontology information about e.g. stem cell
differentiation, or processes involving the hair follicle, by using the
Gene Ontology browser QuickGO:

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/QuickGO/

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any more questions.
With best regards,

Paola Roncaglia, for GO help.

--
Dr Paola Roncaglia