[go-helpdesk] GO Help query (from website)

Paola Roncaglia paola at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 28 08:11:55 PDT 2012

Dear user,

Thank you for writing to GO.

You may download the full Gene Ontology, as well as a GO slim for
plants, from this link:
http://www.geneontology.org/GO.downloads.ontology.shtml#ont

If you simply wish to browse the Gene Ontology, you may use QuickGO
(http://www.ebi.ac.uk/QuickGO/) or AmiGO (http://amigo.geneontology.org/).

You may also find a list of tools for GO enrichment analysis here:
http://www.geneontology.org/GO.tools_by_type.term_enrichment.shtml

Please feel free to contact us again if you need more details.
With best regards,

Paola Roncaglia, for GO help.

--
Dr Paola Roncaglia