[go-ontology] Progress Update for TermGenie 1.0

Heiko Dietze hdietze at lbl.gov
Thu Dec 1 09:06:13 PST 2011

Hello,

I just wanted to give a quick update one the TermGenie 1.0 development.
The current state: I am in the process of setting up the GO CVS access
for TermGenie. In the meantime, we did some more testing and fixed bugs.

Unfortunately, the deployment of a fully functional version of TG is
blocked until Stuart had the chance to get back to me with the details
for the CVS login.

regards,

Heiko