[software-group] make_cache files

Benjamin Hitz hitz at genome.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 3 12:37:18 PST 2007

This reminds me of a question I asked Shu a long time back... is it
meant for these cache scripts (the other one is make_misc_key.pl) to
be run whenever the database is loaded?  Because now we only do it
when Amigo is released.

Ben

--
Ben Hitz
Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO
Stanford University ** hitz at genome.stanford.edu