[Software-group] GO term enrichment (fwd)

Midori Harris midori at
Wed Feb 3 08:36:54 PST 2010

Another question from a user - is there any way to do many Term Enrichment
analyses with some automation?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 08:21:42 -0800
From: Luqman Hodgkinson <luqman at>
To: Midori Harris <midori at>
Subject: Re: GO term enrichment

Dear Midori,

Thank you for your speedy reply! I had seen the AmiGO browser and it seems very
useful. However I must perform this process 300 times. Is there a way of
automating the AmiGO method? Or is there another method you would recommend in
order to automate the process of performing this many GO enrichment requests?

 		With best wishes,