[go-software] GO Help query (from website)

Tony Sawford tonys at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 02:35:29 PDT 2012

Hello Quentin,

I have just confirmed that the EBI mirror is up & running:

<snip>
$ mysql -hmysql.ebi.ac.uk -ugo_select -pamigo -P4085 go_latest -e "show
databases;"
+--------------------+
| Database           |
| information_schema |
| go_latest          |

</snip>

Can you try to connect again, and see whether the problem still exists?

Best regards,
Tony Sawford
UniProt-GOA Project
EMBL-EBI