[java-nlp-user] 答复: NER - CRFClassifier Classes

Gerber Daniel dgerber at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Apr 7 06:29:41 PDT 2011

Thanks for your answer.

I've tried to train the classifier with my annotated file (as described at http://nlp.stanford.edu/software/crf-faq.shtml#b). This seems to work well with the Stanford NER package. However I'm using the (most-recent) Stanford-CoreNLP in my project and with this, it's not possible to train the classifier nor to load the trained one (from NER package). I'm getting this error message:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.InvalidClassException: edu.stanford.nlp.util.Index; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 5398562825928375260, local class serialVersionUID = 533612384823468898

I know multiple people dealt with this error before, but I found no real answer to my problem. Is there any way to train my model with this release?

One more thing: Is it somehow possible to add the trained DATE class to let's say the "conll.closed.iob2.crf"-classifier? I would really like to avoid recreating it or using different classifiers in my code?

Kind regards,
Daniel

P.S.: I would be happy to share my results with this list.