[java-nlp-user] errors when i want to import the source of the segmenter to my project

John Bauer horatio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:33:39 PDT 2011

The segmenter package is quite old and is due for a re-release soon...
in the meantime, though, here is a zip that should contain the missing
files.  They will need to be put in the appropriate directories;
sorry, but nothing that does that automatically is included.

If this doesn't work, please let us know and we'll try to figure out
how to fix it,

John

P.S.  If you're on windows, you can untargzip this with 7-zip.