[java-nlp-user] Multiple tags

John Bauer horatio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:07:27 PDT 2011

In about 20 minutes or so there should be a description of how you can
specify different files under the description for -trainFile at

http://www-nlp.stanford.edu/nlp/javadoc/javanlp/edu/stanford/nlp/tagger/maxent/MaxentTagger.html

Long story short, you want one sentence per line, with words and punctuation
separated by white space, and each word should be followed by the tag
separator and then the POS tag.

John