[java-nlp-user] SemanticGraphCoreAnnotations package missing from corenlp or just my noob error?

John Bauer horatio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:42:10 PDT 2011

Eclipse must not be looking very hard, because if I look in the src
jar, I can find SemanticGraphCoreAnnotations.java, and if I look in
the class jar, I can find
CollapsedCCProcessedDependenciesAnnotation.class.  However, in
deference to our brothers and sisters stuck using such shoddy
software, I put a new version on our site:

http://nlp.stanford.edu/software/stanford-corenlp-v1.0.3.tgz

Please let me know if that fixes the problem.