[java-nlp-user] CoreNLP on linux

Ayah Magdy ayah_elmaghraby at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 09:18:23 PDT 2011

i tried to use the coreNLP on ubuntu 9.10 32 bit using eclipse.. i changed the
ini of eclipse with parameters to extend the heapsize min: 2000m & max: 2300M
and still gives me the same error that heap size isnt enough

i am using the code posted on the website & the sentence "Stanford University is
a great university. It is located in California"
according to the website a 32 bit system needs 1800 M it is not working...?
These are the parameters in the eclipse.ini
-vmargs
-Xms2000m
-Xmx2300m
am using the normal JVM shall i try Jrockit? could u give me a number for the
size of the heap??
Is there a solution to get the core running?