[java-nlp-user] request for flex

John Bauer horatio at
Mon Apr 25 01:27:37 PDT 2011

For the most part, we don't include the original .flex files, but we
make an exception for PTBLexer on the assumption that people might
want to see how we tokenize.  You don't need to regenerate the .java,
though, as the .java file included is produced from the .flex file we

If you change the .flex file and want to regenerate it, you can use
jflex, available here:

I'm sure there's some way to integrate it with netbeans, but I don't
think anyone here has tried.