[java-nlp-user] phrase with gaps for phrasal decoder

John Bauer horatio at
Tue May 3 15:09:48 PDT 2011

There are two things you need to set to get this to work.  First, in
the extract-phrases script, it calls  You want to add the flag
"-withGaps true" to EXTRACT_OPTS.

Then, in, you want to it to run with the flag "--gaps".  I haven't tried
this myself, but I think you can do this by using the flag
"--phrasal_flags=--gaps".  You could also change the line in that says $phrasal_flags=""; to make it so it passes
"--gaps" to Phrasal.

Best of luck,