[java-nlp-user] phrase with gaps for phrasal decoder

John Bauer horatio at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:29:00 PDT 2011

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 3:09 PM, John Bauer <horatio at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are two things you need to set to get this to work.  First, in
> the extract-phrases script, it calls
> edu.stanford.nlp.mt.train.ExtractPhrases.  You want to add the flag
> "-withGaps true" to EXTRACT_OPTS.

Note: a simpler way of doing this than editing the file would be to
run the extract-phrases script with the extra arguments added to the
arg list.  For example,

../scripts/extract-phrases 4g models -fFilterCorpus
data/dev/nc-dev2007.tok.fr -withGaps true

This should work, but I haven't actually tried it yet.

John