[java-nlp-user] CoreNLP on linux

Christopher Manning manning at stanford.edu
Sat May 7 16:43:29 PDT 2011

Neither John nor I use Eclipse, so there must be better people to ask, but I think you're going wrong right at the beginning with the below configuration.

This is configuring how much memory you give to Eclipse.  Giving eclipse a lot of memory is only making any memory problems you have worse.

You need to work out how to give a lot of memory to a program that Eclipse runs.  Launched applications are run in a separate JVM by Eclipse.  (AFAIK.)

Chris.