[java-nlp-user] No coreference output from stanford-corenlp-2011-05-16

Alexander Yeh asy at mitre.org
Mon May 23 17:38:05 PDT 2011

Thank you.

It now produces some coreference output:

  <coreference>
       <link>
         <source sentence="1" token="4"/>
         <destination sentence="1" token="0"/>
       </link>
     </coreference>

which links "located" with token 0 (the root?) in
"Stanford University is located in California."

which unfortunately is not the result shown in the web-page,
and is pretty strange for a coreference link:
linking a verb to an non-existent token.

Attached is the
run commands:             run.txt
input file:               sample-input-frm-Stanford-instructions.txt
output file:              sample-input-frm-Stanford-instructions.txt.xml
style sheet to view the output file: CoreNLP-to-HTML.xsl
                                         (many people already have)

Thanks again
-Alex