[java-nlp-user] Corefernece problem

Georg Schramm georg.schramm at rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 30 16:16:54 PDT 2011

Hi,

after downloading I tried running the example, which resulted in the
attached outputfile:

$> wget http://nlp.stanford.edu/software/stanford-corenlp-v1.0.4.tgz
$> tar -xvzf stanford-corenlp-v1.0.4.tgz
$> cd stanford-corenlp-2011-05-24
$> java -cp
stanford-corenlp-2011-05-24.jar:stanford-corenlp-models-2011-04-11.jar:xom.jar:jgrapht.jar
-Xmx3g edu.stanford.nlp.pipeline.StanfordCoreNLP -annotators
tokenize,ssplit,pos,lemma,ner,parse,dcoref -file input.txt

There are no links given, the coreference section only contains:

     <coreference>
       <coreference>
         <mention representative="true">
           <sentence>2</sentence>
           <start>3</start>
           <end>6</end>
           <head>5</head>
         </mention>
         <mention>
           <sentence>2</sentence>
           <start>1</start>
           <end>2</end>
           <head>1</head>
         </mention>
       </coreference>
     </coreference>

Am I missing something, or how can I switch on the coreference resolution?

Thanks in advance

Georg Schramm