[java-nlp-user] Corefernece problem

Georg Schramm georg.schramm at
Mon May 30 16:16:54 PDT 2011

after downloading I tried running the example, which resulted in the
attached outputfile:

$> wget
$> tar -xvzf stanford-corenlp-v1.0.4.tgz
$> cd stanford-corenlp-2011-05-24
$> java -cp
-Xmx3g edu.stanford.nlp.pipeline.StanfordCoreNLP -annotators
tokenize,ssplit,pos,lemma,ner,parse,dcoref -file input.txt

There are no links given, the coreference section only contains:

         <mention representative="true">

Am I missing something, or how can I switch on the coreference resolution?

Thanks in advance

Georg Schramm